First there was TAPPED and now there is BOTTLED! A party inspired by what would happen if The Godfather met Gatsby, and a night dedicated to Nova Scotia Wine and Spirits.
Presented by the NSPEC Complex, BOTTLED Truro Wine & Spirits Festival is a first-time event and promises to be smashing! Tickets are $39 +fee/tax. Includes access to event, 10 samples, and a BOTTLED take home glass! Do not delay in purchasing your tickets. This event has limited capacity and may sell out, similar to the recent TAPPED Truro Craft Beer Fest.
BOTTLE UP! Can't wait to see you there!
7 – 10pm
- SAMPLE from Nova Scotia’s favourite wineries, distilleries and cideries including Devonian Coast, Grand Pre Winery, Bulwark Cider, Steinhart Distilliery and MORE! PURCHASE your favourites on site too!
- GUN RANGE - um yeah, you read that right. Test your shot with a dark and daring handgun provided by Hunt Indoors.
- CASINO CORNER - Your favourite craps, black jack, wheel of chance and roulette. Play for the stellar shining prize.
- ATLANTIC CIRQUE - Who doesn't want fire and aerial drink service at their party? Gatsby would totally be down.
- LIVE ENTERTAINMENT - Blues prodigy Garrett Mason will be taking the stage.
- THE MOST DELICIOUS FOOD: Route 6 and Smokinstein will be in the house featuring a customized 1920's menu.
- MERCHANTS and more!
10pm - 11pm
- Take the TRURO NISSAN SHUTTLE home with your loot. *Truro Nissan Shuttle is $5.00 per person and will travel to the greater Truro area.
Must be 19+ to attend